Flint Funeral Home was established in 1924 by Neil C. Flint who operated the funeral home in Moira until 1948 at which time his son Everett O. Flint joined his father and opened Flint Funeral Home, Brushton. After his father's death, he continued to operate the funeral home in Brushton and Moira until his retirement in 1995.
In 1995, Craig G. Curran purchased the funeral home, and in 2014 James M. Sienkiewycz, a native of the of the North Country purchased the funeral home. Since 1924 the Flint Funeral Home still remains to be a family owned community minded establishment. For over 90 years it has earned the reputation of a "Neighbor helping a Neighbor during a difficult time".
Directly order flowers, view and sign the condolences book, share memories and more to celebrate lives of those dearly missed.